Children's sizing guide
Islabikes are carefully sized to ensure they are safe and comfortable to ride. To find out which Islabike is perfect for you please follow the guide below.
Take the following two measurements.
- The rider should stand with their back to a wall in socks, ensuring the feet are flat on the floor.
- Place a book between the legs.
- Slide the book up the wall until it contacts the crotch firmly.
- Mark the wall at that point.
- Measure from the mark straight down to the floor.
- Place the book flat on the head.
- Mark where the bottom of the book touches the wall and measure straight down to the floor.
Next, consult our size chart to determine which bike is most suitable. Our minimum requirements for each model are ‘absolute’ so the rider must meet both height and inside leg minimums for a safe and comfortable fit.
For further fitting advice please contact our customer services team who will be happy to discuss your measurements and advise on the most appropriate size.